Why get involved with Cornell Hillel?
In addition to Cornell's rigorous academics and gorgeous natural environment, Jewish life on campus is thriving. Here are some of the highlights.
- Over 25 student-run Jewish groups, ranging from the Chai Notes a capella group to Cornellians for Israel
- Over 1,000 activities per year, including social, cultural, religious, educational, community service, and Israel opportunities
- The opportunity to gain leadership skills by serving on the Student Executive Board and other committees in charge of creating and running programming on campus.
- The opportunity to participate in or host your own Shabbat experience with Shabbat Across Cornell
- Many Kosher dining options around campus, including an all-you-can-eat Kosher dining hall
- A diverse array of Shabbat and holiday religious services, including Reform, Conservative and Orthodox options
- A place where you can feel comfortable and confident with your Jewish identity while exploring all that Judaism has to offer