The Cornell Hillel Student Executive Board Elections Committee is happy to announce the Election Procedures for Fall 2014, effective for the election for the 2015 Cornell Hillel Student Executive Board.
Elections for the Cornell Hillel Student Executive Board will include the offices listed below.
• Executive Vice President
• Chair of Finance
• Chair of Engagement
• Chair of Religious Life and Education
• Chair of Cultural Programming
• Chair of Social Justice
• Chair of Israel Awareness
• Chair of Public Relations
• Chair of Freshman Engagement
A student is eligible for a candidacy in Cornell Hillel Student Executive Board elections if at the beginning
of his/her term (January 2015):
• He/she is enrolled in Cornell University as a full time student....